Available PositionsAt McLane Advanced Technologies (MAT), we firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating, and financially rewarding opportunities.
At MAT, we thrive on:
- Cutting edge technology
- Challenging projects that allow our employees the opportunity to expand their knowledge and promote diversity
- Working on multiple complex systems which challenge our technical expertise every day
- Providing support and service to those serving our country
Location, Location, Location!
- Temple is located in the heart of Central Texas and is a short drive from Austin, Houston, Dallas, Waco, and San Antonio
- Great weather and a growing family community
- World class medical center at your fingertips
Teamwork and Collaboration
- Teamwork is not just our culture – it is our way of life
- We foster an environment of collaboration which in turn creates a culture of trust, loyalty, and fairness
- Our work culture acknowledges and recognizes everyone’s contributions
Teamwork is not just our culture – it is our way of life. We foster an environment of collaboration which in turn creates a culture of trust, loyalty, and fairness. Our work culture acknowledges and recognizes everyone’s contributions.
MAT has a dynamic workforce composed of more than 50% Military Veterans. We follow the credo of our founder, Drayton McLane Jr., by adhering to business values and ethical standards that focus on the customer. We are recognized for our experience in delivering efficiency through automation. Our dedication to quality sets us apart from others.
McLane Advanced Technologies forges scalable and sustainable solutions, bridging today’s challenges to tomorrow’s success.
McLane Advanced Technologies delivers innovative, reliable, and affordable technology solutions providing long-term benefits to stakeholders.
MAT provides a stimulating work environment that is built upon teamwork. We also strive to develop individual employee strengths through classroom certifications and leadership workshops.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance and prescription drug program
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Continued education through certifications and professional development
- Paid holidays
MAT’s internship program offers undergraduate and graduate students an opportunity to observe and participate in leading edge technologies and services that enhance skills and make students more attractive job candidates. You will have an opportunity to influence MAT core projects and services. Regardless of your career path, a MAT intern program experience is one you will never forget and one that will benefit you in the future.
You can apply for a semester program for any open internship position.
Applicants must be pursuing a field consistent with MAT assignments in the following areas:
- Software Development and Testing
- Database Administration
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Business Development
- Technical Writing
A MAT intern must be an undergraduate student that has completed his or her junior year and maintains a minimum 3.0 G.P.A. or be participating in a Masters curriculum. Preferred individuals will work a minimum of 15 hours a week at the MAT campus located in Temple, Texas.
All internship participants are paid employees and become part of a MAT project team providing real value around the world. Preference is given to recruits who are completing their study within one year of the internship.
Please contact a HR for open internship positions at firstname.lastname@example.org.