This Instructor Key Personnel Training (IKPT) includes SAMS-1E, SAMS-2E, and Combat Service Support Automation Management Office (CSSAMO) training. Students will receive tips and techniques on how to properly teach SAMS-E. Students must pass a comprehensive exam (with an 80% score) to receive a certificate. A starter kit that includes course outline, sample database, and a slides template will be given at the end of training. SAMS-E courses are also recognized as Continuous Education Units by Temple College (Temple, Texas).
MAT now offers Build Your Own Training Packages. For more information, please contact Brandy McIntyre or Russell Montgomery at 254-771-6451 or 254-771-6222.
- Provide relevant and realistic training to all levels of support.
- Ensure standardization of training
- Engage the learner
- Hands-on training
Benefits of this training are:
- Up-to-date training from the company that developed SAMS-E and SAMS-IE
- Student handouts
- Challenging practical exercises
- Certified instructors–graduates of SAMS-E and SAMS-IE Academy
The training material is updated from the current software change packages and can be further modified to meet the unit’s immediate requirements.