McLane Advanced Technologies (MAT) provides comprehensive Information Security solutions based on a matrix of leading-edge security models and methodologies. Our information assurance model is a client-centric, phased approach designed to manage and metage the risks associated with operating in today’s and tomorrow’s cyber business arena.
We stand ready to provide your organization with custom information assurance and security solutions from concept to completion.
Information Security business capabilities include:
- Fully Automated, Customized, and Hardened, Image Deployment
- IA Program Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Standalone (Disconnected) Automated Patch Deployment
- Information Security Training (COMPTIA, CISSP®)
Key benefits of MAT's Information Security solutions
-Implemented and managed the security posture for all STAMIS systems using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) that automates the electronic distribution of software patches and Anti-Virus definitions in Southwest Asia (the .SWA domain).
-Migrated 15 systems from the ‘DoD Information Technology Security Certification and Accreditation Process’ (DITSCAP), to the ‘DoD Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process’ (DIACAP).
-Achieved 19 full system Certificates of Net-worthiness (CONs)
Strong STAMIS Relationship
In 2007 the Standard Army Management Information System (STAMIS) community established an effective working relationship with MAT’s highly trained IAVM Cell personnel. This strong relationship was formed to take proactive security measures and respond to the decreasing time frame to analyze, test, implement and report Information Assurance threats. With MAT’s IAVM Cell’s support, the Combat Service Support Community has successfully managed IA and maintained compliance for all its STAMIS.
Information Security Past Performance
- Standard Army Maintenance System-Enhanced (SAMS-E) for SEC-Lee
- Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) for SEC-Lee
- Army Food Management Information System (AFMIS) for SEC-Lee
- Information Assurance Training for III Corps/Ft. Hood
- Movement Tracking System Independent Verification and Validation