MAT has developed quality educational programs that help strengthen skills and enhance professional development. We offer customized training programs tailored to fit your organization’s needs. In addition, our training is priced to meet your budget. No one can compete with our rates.
Classes are conducted at our campus in Temple, Texas, as well as locations worldwide. As an authorized VOC REHAB Training Facility, our training courses are available through the VA’s Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program. The VA will provide funding for qualified veterans to participate in the career development training.
MAT has deep knowledge in Logistics Information Systems (LIS) and leverages this to deliver superior functional education. We offer specific training to keep Soldiers current on the Standard Army Management Information Systems (STAMIS) which make-up the backbone of the United States Army’s tactical operations.
As the developer of SAMS-E, we are subject matter experts in U.S. Army logistics systems resulting in substantial global training capabilities. Using the knowledge gained in our Post Production Software Support (PPSS) for PBUSE, SARSS, and SAAS-MOD, we offer essential first-hand knowledge to keep you current in a constantly changing environment.
- Standard Army Maintenance System Enhanced (SAMS-1E)
- Standard Army Maintenance System Enhanced (SAMS-2E)
- SAMS-E Sustainment Automation Support Management (SASMO) Training
- SAMS-E Manager Training
- SAMS-E Train-The-Trainer
- Standard Army Maintenance System installation Enhanced (SAMS-IE)
- Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE)
- Standard Army Retail Supply System (SARSS)
- Standard Army Ammunition System-Modernization (SAAS-MOD)
Develop the skills necessary to become an Oracle Certified Profession with our Oracle Certified Training. We offer various tracks to best prepare for the career of your choice.
- Database Application Development
- XML Development (12½ Weeks)
- Oracle SQL Developer (11½ Weeks)
- Oracle PL-SQL Developer (10 Weeks)
- Oracle Advanced SQL Developer (10 Weeks)
- Oracle Advanced PL-SQL Developer (9½ Weeks)
- Oracle Database 12c for Oracle 11 System Administrators
- Oracle DB 12c for Oracle Solaris 11 System Administrators (14 Weeks)
- Oracle DB 12c for new System Administrator (6 Weeks)
- Oracle DB 11g – DB Administrators
- Oracle DB 11g: Managing Oracle on Linux for DBSs (1½ Weeks)
- Oracle DB 11g: SQL Tuning Workshop (2 Weeks)
- Oracle DB 11g: Performance Tuning DBA Release 2 (3½ Weeks)
- Oracle DB 11g: Administrator Workshop II Release 2 (3½ Weeks)
- Oracle DB 11g: Administrator Workshop I Release 2 (3½ Weeks)
- Unix and Linux Essentials (2 Weeks)
- Oracle DB: Introduction to SQL ED 1.1 (3½ Weeks)
Training is essential to keep your existing knowledge current with the constantly changing work environment, especially in the IT environment. MAT has developed quality technology training programs that help strengthen skills, gain certifications, and enhance professional development. View the list of available IT courses.
Information Security Training and Certification is a growing necessity and can open the door to new and exciting career opportunities. MAT has developed customizable programs for IT Professionals, Military, DoD Civilian, and Government Contractors. We offer both CompTIA Certification Prep classes and Exams.
Whether you’re just entering the job market or an experienced worker looking to refresh your abilities or gain certification for career advancement, MAT’s Business Skills courses provide relevant training to enhance career potential.
For example, one of our more popular classes, the Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam Prep and Boot Camp, prepares experienced project managers with the knowledge and skills needed for the PMP exam.
Customize Your Training
MAT now offers build your own training packages to meet your educational goals. To request information or get details on the availability of a particular class, please complete our online Training Information Request Form.
VOC REHAB Training
MAT is recognized by the Veteran’s Administration as an Authorized Veteran Training Facility. Qualified disabled Veterans can enhance occupation potential by enrolling in a variety of development courses.